Why Hardwood Floors?
Hardwood flooring is one of the most stunning additions you can integrate into your home. They add warmth, and elegance as well as providing a whole list of added benefits. Hardwood floors add natural, long lasting beauty to any home.
Additional benefits of hardwood flooring include:
- Installation of Hardwood Floors (or refinishing of existing hardwood) increases the value of your home instantly, and can even provide the advantage needed for a quicker sale in today’s competitive housing market.
- It costs less in the long run than other types of flooring.
- If properly maintained, hardwood floors can last a lifetime.
- Hardwood floors are more sanitary than other types of flooring.
- Hardwood floors are hypo-allergenic, trapping fewer allergens, bacteria, and dust mites than other flooring option
- Hardwood floors help to improve air quality.
- Hardwood flooring is easy to maintain when compared to some other types of flooring.
- There is a wide range of wood species, color, grain variation, and staining to choose from, to match your style.
- Hardwood floors can be repaired if damaged
- It’s always an option to have your floor refinished if you would like to renew it.